The experience of living at Elysee Miami starts at the waterfront and goes on to provide the world’s finest lifestyle.
DESIGN WITH INTENTION
World-renowned architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Arquitectonica and highly regarded interior designer Jean-Louis Deniot bring decades of experience to bear on their designs for Elysee Miami. Fort-Brescia thoughtfully designed the 57-story tower to stand out on the Miami skyline while simultaneously serving as a tasteful monument to architecture’s ability to inspire. Deniot, meanwhile, took cues from Fort-Brescia’s designs to create what he describes as “classical contemporary” interiors that are serene, elegant and dramatic.
TRIUMPHANT DESIGN BY BERNARDO FORT-BRESCIA
Bernardo Fort-Brescia, known as one of the pioneers of globalization in the architecture profession, designed Elysee Miami to be instantly recognizable yet discreet – a tribute to design’s ability to lift the soul. “In this era of technology, this design challenges gravity and announces the triumph of man,” says Fort-Brescia, founding principal of Arquitectonica, the firm whose projects have helped define modern Miami. “At first glance the tower feels daring and maybe even whimsical, when in fact it is a monument to rationality.”
IMPECCABLE FRENCH STYLE OF JEAN-LOUIS DENOT
Featured on the ELLE Decor and AD 100 lists of the world’s pre-eminent talents in architecture and interior design, Jean-Louis Deniot has long been in the business of creating atmospheres. “What we’re producing inside completely suits what the architect is doing outside,” Deniot says. “His building was really a good source of inspiration. The interior décor is really made to fit the structure of the building.” Deniot’s interiors are awash with nods to other time periods, yet never typical or literal. Spontaneity and magic are de rigueur. Recognized worldwide for his emblematic interiors, Deniot plays in multiple repertoires, never sticking to purity of style. He lets his academic training translate into a vocabulary that is both informal and bold.
An Elysee address is all about light, luxury and unparalleled views. Elysee’s ultra-luxury residences – a total of 100 on 57 floors with only two residences per floor – range from 3 to 5 bedrooms, and include den options, high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Each decorator-ready residence includes two oversized private terraces boasting unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach and Downtown Miami.
- 3, 4, 5-Bedroom Layouts with Den Options
- Duplex Options (available upon request)
- Floor Plans from 2,209 to 3,891 Square Feet / 205 to 361 Square Meters
- Residences are Decorator Ready
- Private Elevators and Foyers
- 10 to 11-Foot Ceilings
- Two Terraces Facing East & West (sunrise & sunset) with Unobstructed Views of Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach, Downtown
- Integrated Smart System Technology
- Waterworks® Faucets and Fixtures in Master Bath
- ItalKraft® Cabinetry in Kitchens and Baths
- Sub-Zero® and Wolf® Stainless Steel Appliances including Stovetop, Oven, Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator and Freezer
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Service and Staff Elevator
- Select Residences have Staff Lounges
- Impact Resistant Floor-to-Ceiling Glass Windows and Sliding Glass Balcony Doors
LIVING WITH INTENTION – THREE FULL FLOORS OF AMENITIES
The amenities at Elysee enhance a lifestyle that is both private and expansive with an unequaled level of luxury — and they are at a scale of a much larger building. This is where your residence is expanded to a full estate. There are three different floors of amenities, each with a distinct purpose.
- 24-Hour Door Attendants
- 24-Hour Security and Video Surveillance
- White Glove Butler and Concierge Service
- Valet Parking for Residents and Guests
- Expansive Wide Motor Court
- Automated Parking with Onsite Valet and Service Attendant
- Car Staging Area
- Two Furnished Guest Suites Available Onsite
- Secure Wine Vault and Storage
- Bike Storage
- Storage Area
- Direct Package Delivery to Unit
OWNER’S SKY LOUNGE LOCATED ON THE 30TH FLOOR
Host grand cocktail parties and dinner parties, take in a movie on a full-size screen, or curl up in cozy armchair to enjoy some personal time reading a book. The entire thirtieth floor is dedicated to the Owners’ Sky Lounge, one of the most breathtaking features at Elysee. With stunning 360-degree views of Biscayne Bay, the ocean, Downtown and beyond, this floor provides both personal escapes and the opportunity for entertaining.
- Grand Salon with Full Bar and Great Room with 360 Degree Views of Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami
- Grand Dining Room (Seats up to 30 Guests) with Wine Cooler
- Private Theatre/Media Room with High Definition Theatre System
- Chef-Grade Commercial Kitchen
- Chef’s Kitchen with Indoor Seating
- Teen Lounge
YOUR LIFE ACTIVATED
Imagine having a dedicated personal attaché to handle all your personal planning. Someone who knows you and your family — and is trained to collaborate with you in handling everything from travel plans, shopping, cleaning and your family’s health and entertainment activities. Now imagine living in a building that offers a curated program designed to help you make the most of the extensive amenities here. Introducing Elysee Attaché, a personal assistance service that begins when you make you initial deposit on your residence at Elysee Miami.
And much more…I highly recommend this beautiful exclusive high-end building!
If you have any questions regarding this home, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please give me a call and we will talk, even if you just have a question.
Thank you in advance.
Have a nice day.